Principles of Ethical Publishing in Taeckholmia journal:
1. That the corresponding author has the approval of all other listed authors for the submission and publication of all versions of the manuscript.
2. That all people who have a right to be recognized as authors have been included on the list of authors and everyone listed as an author has made an independent material contribution to the manuscript
3. That the work submitted in the manuscript is original and has not been published elsewhere and is not presently under consideration of publication by any other journal. The oral or poster presentation of parts of the work and its publishing as a single page abstract does not count as prior publication for this purpose.
4. That the material in the manuscript has been acquired according to modern ethical standards and does not contain material copied from anyone else without their written permission
5. That all material, which derives from prior work, including from the same authors, is properly attributed to the prior publication by proper citation
6. That the manuscript will be maintained on the servers of the Journal and held to be a valid publication by the Journal only as long as all statements in these principles remain true
7. That if any of the statements above ceases to be true the authors have a duty to notify the journal as soon as possible so that the manuscript can be withdrawn